Monday, 30 September 2013

September Favourites!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my September favourites. 
As September as been quite a crazy month, I have leaned back on some old favourites of mine, and rediscovered some products which I am super impressed with.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush'
As the weather got quite a lot colder during the middle of September, I began to feel very Autumnal and so I whipped out this lip stain from Revlon. It is a gorgeous deep pinky purple colour which I mentioned in this post here. The formula of these I think is okay, maybe a touch drying, but on the whole I would really recommend these.

Mac Lipstick in 'A Perfect Day'
I received this lipstick for my birthday from my very good friend Ella, but recently I have been obsessed with it. It is a really lovely nude colour which when patted into the lips looks super pretty. I have also talked about this lipstick here.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 'Vanilla'
I have always loved this foundation, but recently I have been using it most days for college. I find that it looks so natural and light yet still provides me with decent coverage. Also, despite being a lightweight, dewy foundation, its longevity is actually really good.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
This palette I am obsessed with. I have already mentioned it numerous times on my blog, but this month I have been reaching for it quite a bit. With a short space of time to get ready in the mornings for college, I like to either blend the colour 'Naked 2' all over my eye and into my crease, or lightly line my upper lash line with the colour 'Crave' or 'Faint'. You can find more swatches of the palette here

Bobbi Brown Blush in 'Pale Pink'
Although this blush looks terrifying in the pan, once a small amount has been applied to the cheeks it looks gorgeous. I find this blush gives you an almost innocent flush of colour which looks super pretty. The formula is also really nice, and I don't think anyone can fault the pigmentation of this blush. You can see more swatches of it here

So they are my September favourites. 
As you can see, mostly I have rediscovered or carried on loving products, but there has been a new discovery here and there which I love.

Tell me what are your September favourites?

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading,

10 comments:

  1. I've reverted back to Nearly Naked this month and I have no idea why I stopped using it. It's such a good foundation.

    I can't praise the Naked Basics palette any more, and I have done so a fair bit. But I agree about the Revlon lip stains. The colour lasts for hours but they can leave lips feeling dry. I really like Crushed. It's going to be a staple in winter I think.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the Nearly Naked as well, and I always find I go back to it! And the Naked Palette I always use as it is so versatile :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I like your favorites!

    Check out my September favorites:
    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/september-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bobbi Brown brush looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using my basics palette everyday. I don't even have to think twice about picking it up when doing my face lol :) Love that bobbi brown blush, it looks like such a pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the same with me, most days I reach for Naked Basics as the colours are so versatile :) Thank you, I love the Bobbi Brown blush too as the colour is so pretty! xxl

      Delete