Friday, 6 September 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Vanilla'

Hello everyone
Happy Friday!
Today I wanted to do a review on the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, a product very much so hyped up currently in the blogosphere. 
I was super excited to try this out after hearing so many good things about it, and after using it non-stop for a week, I would like to give you my verdict.

The shade I have is 'Vanilla' which is a great shade for my fair skin, and I think particularly good for during the Winter when I am without a tan. 
 This concealer does a great job of concealing and correcting the terrible darkness underneath my eyes. I also find it to look super natural whilst also providing medium coverage.
The texture is very creamy whilst the consistency is very thick, but once blended it doesn't feel or look heavy or cakey. 
Once set with a touch of powder, I also find the concealer to barely crease, and I find the longevity of the product to also be very good.
I also love the packaging. I think it looks super sleek and expensive.

 For £21 I would say it is an expensive product, but is a very nice treat as it is a very good concealer. I love the coverage, finish and packaging of the product, and think it would work for most people.
 Although I do really like this, I do also really like the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and would say they are quite similar. The only this which is completely different is the consistency - the NARS is very thick and creamy, the Maybelline is a lot thinner and lighter. However I would highly recommend both concealers, it does though just depend on what you prefer.

Let me know if you have tried the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and what you thought of it!

Thank you for reading,

14 comments:

  1. I would definitely like to try this and I feel like I need to pick it up soon! It looks so natural on you.

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would definitely recommend you to try it xx

      Delete
  2. this looks really good on you really light and natural definitely a nice little luxury item

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It definitely is a nice luxury item but I think it's worth it xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try this as my select concealer from mac is great but creases :( great review!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Mac concealer but I do know that once set with a bit of powder this doesn't really crease on me :) xx

      Delete
  4. Been wanting to try this for ages! Good coverage yet natural, the perf concealer! Lovely post :)

    isabella <3

    http://pinkiepromisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good, I have been wanting to try it for a while - but the price puts me off!
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think it it is a splurge but worth it if you need a really good coverage concealer :) xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many amazing reviews on this product but I just refuse to buy it because of the price as I'm always short on cash!
    -Alicia
    http://thebeauty-journals.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see a before and after! :) xx

    http://adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks flawless on you. I've been wanting to try this but I haven't committed yet. The more and more posts I see, the more and more convinced I get. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/
    New huge Sephora haul ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha I was the same! I just had to give in :) xx

      Delete