Monday, 2 September 2013

Ecotools Bamboo Powder Brush!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you a new brush I have been loving to use to apply my powder - the Ecotools Bamboo Powder brush. I was drawn to this because of its practical size and shape, and of course the super soft looking hairs.
As my first Ecotools brush I was curious to see how it would compare to my much loved Real Technique brushes, but luckily, it hasn't disappointed. 

Firstly, the brush is so soft and applies powder like a dream. It doesn't make your powder too heavy or cakey, but puts enough on so that it still controls the oils on my t-zone.
The size and shape is also really nice, and so I find applying powder to be a 2 second job - perfect for those early morning days when I'm rushing to apply my makeup.
So far it hasn't shed on me which is another bonus, and so for £9.99 from Boots, I think this is a great powder brush that I would highly recommend.

As an Ecotools newbie, I am pleasantly surprised by the high quality of this brush. Although this is my only brush from them, I would still definitely consider purchasing more from the brand.

Have you tired any of the Ecotools brushes?

I really hope you found this review helpful, and thank you for reading.

12 comments:

  1. Oo nice how are the Eco tools brushes compared dot say lily lolo?doyou know? Any way I will be giving these a bash now! Thank you :)

    http://brittanysavannah.blogspot.co.uk/

    @brittany_lhomme

    Check out my blog:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those brushes sorry, but I would highly recommend the Ecotools :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Ecotools brushes - as you point out, they are so soft! It's terrific they are relatively affordable but still excellent quality. My favourite brush of theirs is the blush brush which I got from an Alicia Silverstone set a couple of years back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, and I was looking at the blush brush so I may have to go back and pick it up :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, I really want to try more from them :) xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like such a pretty, and cute brush! Like it looks like it's going to be a lovely brush :D I have some ecotools eye brushes and I love them xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the design as well :) I may look into their eye brushes as they looked really good! xx

      Delete
  5. i saw this in boots and almost got it, but i thought it would be too small.. i wanna get it for my makeup bag now. Great review ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend you to pick it up :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  6. This brush looks so thick and soft sounds absolutely gorgeous!

    Feel free to enter my MAC Lipstick giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete