Sunday, 8 September 2013

Bobbi Brown Blush in 'Pale Pink'

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to do a review with a new blush which I am obsessed with - It is the Bobbi Brown blush in 'Pale Pink'.
I had been eyeing this up for a couple of months now and finally caved whilst in London on a short getaway, and after using it non-stop, I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you.
Now although this blush is called 'Pale Pink', this blush isn't exactly pale. It is a super bright pink which when swatched, looks very daunting.
However, when a small amount is blended onto the apples of your cheeks, it is so pretty as it turns into a gorgeous pale pink colour which actually looks really natural, as if you're naturally flushing.
It is also highly pigmented so a little really does go a long way, but because it is so pigmented it can be quite hard to apply. I have had incidents when I've applied quite a lot so definitely apply a small amount and then build it up to your preferred intensity. 
The quality is also very good as it lasts really well throughout the day, and the packaging is super sleek and small so perfect for travelling.

Overall I would highly recommend the Bobbi Brown blushes and this colour in particular.
It is super pretty and looks really natural once applied and blended, despite it looking very daunting in the pan.

Have you tried the Bobbi Brown blushes?
If so please leave a comment down below!

Thank you for reading,

20 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and it's great :)
    This blush actually looks really similar to one of mine, Nars Desire- dupes maybe...?

    thatisbeautylicious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) And I think they are meant to be really similar :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really pretty blush :)

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I've never tried Bobbi Brown before! I'm a blush addict so maybe I'll check this out :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this colour. great post. your blog is full of lovely product reviews!! love love love

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pigment is amazing, I love the colour unfortunately it won't work well on my skin tone *sighs*

    Www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! That's a shame, maybe look at their other shades to see which would suit you? xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah i'm considering more peachy shades! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! It's essentially a tag post which I tagged you in, head over to my blog to check it out :) xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you, that means a lot to me :) I have recently done the Liebster Award and so I may wait until I do it again, but thank you nonetheless! xx

      Delete
  6. your blog is beautiful may love if you have any free time please check out my blog & follow if you enjoy :D
    thanks so much! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Im using Nars Orgasm at the moment, but this colour looks lovely!! :)

    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that as it looks really pretty :) xx

      Delete
  8. It's such a gorgeous colour! I'll have to check out the rest of the range. Thanks for sharing :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would really recommend it! I'm also so tempted to see the other colours they have :) xx

      Delete