Sunday, 1 September 2013

August Favourites!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my August favourites. 
Once again I still am not sure where this month has gone, and as August was quite a jam packed month, I haven't got too many products to talk to you about. However, the few things I do have, I am very excited about!

Ted Baker Butterfly Wings Body Spray 
First up is a new body spray which I have been obsessed with. It is by Ted Baker and I picked it up from Boots for as little as £5.50. The scent is quite fresh and floral, so very girly. I think it makes the perfect day scent, but my only gripe is that it doesn't last that long on the skin. But apart from that I really recommend it.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Native'
After hearing so many amazing things about the new lipstick offerings from Urban Decay, I knew I had to pick one up. 'Native' is a gorgeous light pink colour which I think would go with most skintones. The formula of the lipstick is also really nice. I find it to be really creamy and moisturising, with a nice shiny finish. For swatches and a few more reasons for why I love it, I raved about it here

Maybelline One By One Volum' Express Mascara
I have also raved about this product here, but I had to include it in my monthly favourites as throughout August I reached for this mascara a fair bit. I find it gives just the right amount of length and volume to my lashes, especially for everyday. It isn't too clumpy, and it lasts throughout the day whilst not being impossible to remove at night. I am not too sure if they sell this in the UK, but I picked mine up whilst on holiday in Switzerland, so I would really recommend you to pick this product up if they sell it near you.

Ecotools Powder Brush
Although I picked this brush up throughout the later end of August, I have really been enjoying using it. It is so soft and applies powder so nicely. It hasn't shed yet, and so far, as my first brush from Ecotools, I am very impressed.

So they are my August favourites. 
I really hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. 

Please let me know down below what you've been loving throughout August!

Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. I have that mascara it is amazing! I've been focusing on hair care a lot this month, and have found a new friend in John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner, it's fabulous!

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good :) Sounds good! I'll have to look into it :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love maybelline! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try a UD lipstick!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I would really recommend it :) xx

      Delete