Sunday, 18 August 2013

Zara Wishlist!


Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
I realised it had been quite a while since my last wishlist, and as I spent hours yesterday browsing the Zara website and finding many things that would make my purse sigh, I thought I would do a Zara wishlist.
I love Zara as their mix of simple pieces along with floral items and more edgy items sum up my style quite nicely. 
They have some really nice jumpers which would be perfect as we approach the Autumn, and their leggings with faux leather down the sides also look like a really key Autumn piece. They also have some really lovely tops, and as soon as I saw the floral blouse with the peter pan collar, I fell in love. I also love the photo print t-shirt if you were going for a monochrome look.
I think one of my favourite things about Zara are their accessories. I love them so much, and thought that the mini office city bag in burgundy would be beyond perfect for weekends during the Autumn. I also really love their ankle boots, and thought the buckling on the ones I have included in my wishlist add a more edgy vibe to them.

So as you can tell I am lusting over many items in Zara. Although I am sure I won't be purchasing all of these items, I definitely will have my eyes on the look out when I next go to a Zara, (which I am sure will be quite soon!).

I really hope you enjoyed today's wishlist, and that perhaps you got some ideas or inspiration for outfits.
Thank you for reading,

16 comments:

  1. amazing wishlist, especially loving the Studio Copped Top :) xo

    Ana www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leggings and bag, burgundy is such a great autumn/ winter colour!
    Great picks :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I wear the colour so much throughout Autumn and Winter! xx

      Delete
  3. Love some of the pieces you have here! Great post, thanks for sharing!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cropped top!

    http://sharpest-lives.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices! I really love Zara too :)
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post & fab blog, I followed you!
    return the favour?
    http://swiftylily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been eyeing a bunch of items at Zara as well. Just love their clothes, especially during sale time lol ;) Saw that bag online, which I like as well :) Hope you manage to snag a few things if not all from your wishlist :D

    xoxo, charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same :) I love their clothes so much! Thank you ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Love that jumper!

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete