Saturday, 31 August 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Native'

Hello everyone,
Happy Saturday!
Today I wanted to share with a very exciting purchase of mine that I made during my trip to London.
I have heard many good things about the new Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks, and as a lip junkie I really wanted to try them out. The shade I got was 'Native', which is a gorgeous everyday pale pink. I am always on the look out for easy to wear pinky colours and so was super excited to try out the UD lipstick properly.
When I first saw the lipsticks I was really impressed with the packaging. I personally love the sleek tube with the 'Urban Decay' and 'UD' engraving.

For me, the shade 'Native' is my perfect everyday pink shade. It is neither too light or too dark, too warm or too cool, it is pretty much spot on. I always think this shade would suit most skintones, as it is such an easy colour to wear. The lipstick is also really pigmented - one swipe on your lips and you're done.
The formula of these is also right up my street - creamy and moisturising whilst also being relatively long lasting.
The finish is really nice and glossy and because of it's creamy formula, the texture is quite thick, but I personally like that.
The lipstick is really easy to apply and doesn't really have a scent, which I prefer.
The only downside I would say is that the longevity isn't the best, but considering it's creamy formula I don't think it is that bad.

On the whole I am so impressed with this lipstick, and am very tempted to pick up a couple more shades. For £15 I think the new Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks are excellent.
The pigmentation, texture and colours I think are all very impressive, and I would highly urge you to pick up one for your own.

Have you tried the new Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks?
If so please leave a comment down below!

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty! I'm going to have to try an Urban Decay lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really recommend them! They have so many gorgeous shades :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about these lipsticks too.
    This shade is so pretty.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They are so good! I highly recommend them :) xx

      Delete