Thursday, 8 August 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Normal/Oily Skin!

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well. 
Writing this I feel like I haven't written a post in ages, as over the last week and a half I have been on holiday in Switzerland with my family. It was a lovely holiday and Switzerland really is a beautiful place which I will always love visiting, and if you would like to see a few pictures from the holiday please let me know down below as I would be happy to share them with you guys. 
Before I went away I did draft a few posts beforehand so that whilst I was away I did have something to publish, and so I hope you guys enjoyed the ones I did.

That said today I would like to share with you the No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for normal/oily skin. I have already done a review on the day cream from the same No7 line so if you would like to see that please click here
I have been using the night cream now for a couple of weeks and so I think it is about time I give you guys my verdict.

I used to always think of night creams as being really thick and heavy, and so unsuitable for my oily/blemish prone skin, however, upon the first application of this cream I was pleasantly surprised by how light it felt on my skin.
The texture is almost gel-like, and so practically feels weightless which is perfect for us oily-skin gals. 
I find it to control the oil and not leave any residue on my skin, which is really nice for the evenings.
Although it is very lightweight and mattifying, I also find it to provide my skin with enough hydration for the evenings, which is really good as I hate mattifying moisturisers which still leave your skin feeling tight. 
Spot-wise this cream hasn't broken me out at all. Even though I do still have some blemishes, I think in general my skin looks clearer and healthier since I started using the night cream along with the day cream.

All in all I really do love this night cream as it controls the oil, feels super light and also provides moisture.
At £13.50 it isn't the cheapest, but a little does go a long way.

Have you tried any products from the No7 skincare line?

I really hope you found this review helpful, and thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Love this really made me want to go and by it! I have oily skin aswell, such a pain! and I have looked at this cream before but thought it wasn't worth the hype but i'm defiantly going to try it I love the beautiful skin day and night cream aswell. I write blog posts similar to yours http://kelsrowlands98.blogspot.co.uk/ but you've gained another follower thankyou!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://rachellyysaghtt.blogspot.ie/ Hey i monimated u for the liebster award over on my blog check it out to find out what it's all about x

    ReplyDelete