Wednesday, 28 August 2013

A London Shopping Outfit | The Floral Shorts

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well!
Today I want to share with you another OOTD that I wore whilst my mum and I were in London shopping. This is a really easy and comfy outfit that hopefully may give you some inspiration. 

The main part of my outfit which I am most excited about are my new Zara shorts. I spotted these whilst in London and fell in love. They are so soft and comfy, and have this beautiful floral pattern on them. I also love the dark purple and olive green colours, and the lace detailing on the hem.
The top that I am wearing is my off white top from H&M that has lace detailing on the side of the sleeves and either side of the top. I love this top so much as it is so versatile and goes with anything.
 For jewelry I wore my silver necklace from Brandy Melville which I also picked up whilst in London, and my Accurist watch, and my sunglasses I wore are from Topshop.
My bag is old satchel from New Look, and I of course wore my white Converse for comfort.

So that is my super easy and comfy OOTD for a shopping day in London.
I really hope you liked this post and maybe got some inspiration for an outfit of your own.
I also wanted to quickly say sorry for the lack of posting and general MIA over the past week, but I am now back to posting hopefully on a regular basis :)

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. ah those shorts are sooo adorable <3 I love the little lace peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!
    The shorts are beautiful and look amazing on you.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete