Saturday, 10 August 2013

An Evening Outfit | Lace and Floral

Hello everyone,
Happy Saturday!
Today I wanted to share with you another OOTD post from an evening during our holiday in Switzerland.
I do want to apologize for the lighting and quality of these pictures, but I do still hope you can sort of get an impression of the outfit.
It was so hot in Switzerland when we were there and so I tried to keep what I was wearing quite light.

So the off-white top which I actually got in Switzerland whilst I was there is from H&M. I am really obsessed with this top as it is lightweight and has beautiful lace detailing on the short sleeves and at either side of the top. It can be dressed up or down and so is really versatile.
My skirt is an old one from Oasis that I got last year but I do really love it as I think it makes quite a nice statement without being too out there. It is a peachy pink shade with a really pretty floral pattern.
For my shoes I wore my wedged sandals from Next which I did get quite recently however I cannot seem to find them on their website. Being tall I tend to stay away from heels, but these are only 1 inch and so are really comfy and easy to walk in, and don't add too much height. They are a nude colour so go with anything and have stud detailing on the straps.
For my bag I used my bright fuschia colour Michael Kors clutch bag. I got this very kindly for my birthday this year and love it so much. It really brightens up any outfit and is a really convenient size for a meal or night out.
For jewellery I wore a necklace from Topshop which I got last christmas and my watch from Accurist.

I really hope you enjoyed this post, and hopefully it perhaps gave you some inspiration or ideas for an evening outfit.
Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you think.
Thank you for reading,

12 comments:

  1. Really pretty outfit, I love the colour of your skirt and clutch bag!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute outfit. It has been insanely hot everywhere it seems.

    H&M produce great tops.
    I think most of my tops are from there.

    Sej || whatwouldgracekellysay.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, there seems to have been a global heatwave! I do love H&M also as it is so reasonably priced :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love this! I think you look so cute!
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i nominated you over on my Blog for the Liebster award! if u dont know what that is just go to my page and read all about it :* xx Love your blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit!
    I love the top, it looks like such an easy top to wear and would definitely go with anything.
    Your bag is so cute too!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Yeah it is so versatile and goes with anything! I also have it in a dusty pink colour which also is really easy to wear :) xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute outfit! love it :)

    xoxo, charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete