Saturday, 27 July 2013

Soap and Glory Hand Food!

Hello everyone,
A while ago I picked up the Soap and Glory Hand Food as I had been hearing a lot of hype around the Soap and Glory bodycare, and that in particular this was a really good hand cream.
As someone who always suffers from dry hands, I was looking forward to giving this hand cream a go as Soap and Glory describe it has a 'non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow'.

The S&G Hand Food has the typical scent many S&G products have. It is really nice as it is quite fresh but also quite perfumed.
The product itself I think is quite impressive. I find it to really hydrate and soften my hands whilst sinking in really quickly.
It doesn't leave your hands with that sticky or greasy feeling, but also doesn't leave them feeling like they have had no moisturisation.
I have the little 50ml bottle which although doesn't last that long, is really great for throwing into your handbag or for when you're travelling.

Overall I think the Soap and Glory Hand Food is a really lovely hand cream. Its perfect for everyday as it nourishes your hands without the sticky or greasy feeling.

Let me know what your favourite products are from Soap and Glory as I love trying out new things!

I hope you found this post helpful and thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment