Wednesday, 10 July 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Normal/Oily Skin!

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all having a great week.
Today I wanted to share with you a new moisturiser I have been recently loving.
It is the No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for normal/oily skin, which I purchased from Boots for £7.50 as I had a £5 off voucher. 
I currently use and love a couple of products from the No7 Beautiful Skin line, and so was looking forward to using this along with my other products.

No7 claim this product is a "light, non-pore blocking moisture cream" that will "hydrate whilst balancing oil production and prevent breakouts".
I have combination skin, so get oily throughout the day on the forehead, nose and chin. My cheeks are quite normal, and can feel tight after cleansing, and so for me this moisturiser sounded perfect.

The cream itself is white and slightly smells of suncream, which I think is down to the SPF 15 and 5* UVA technology. 
I love that it has SPF in it because it does mean your skin is slightly protected from the sun.

The cream itself does feel lightweight like they claim, and once massaged into the skin, leaves it very soft and radiant.
However, it isn't an oily or greasy radiance, just more like a healthy glow which I think is really nice, especially for Summer. 
Although at first the cream can feel a bit tacky on the skin, once it sinks in it leaves your skin so soft and hydrated. 
Throughout the day, this cream doesn't make my skin particularly more or less oily. I still get oily throughout the day on my t-zone, but that is just normal for me. The main thing is that this cream does not make me feel or look like an oil-slick an hour after applying it.
No7 also claim that this cream will help prevent breakouts, and as someone who constantly suffers from blemishes, I was keen to see if it did make a difference.
I am happy to say that I don't feel like this has broken me out further, and although I do still have blemishes, I feel from using this cream my skin looks and feels healthier. 

For £12.50, I really would recommend the No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for normal to oily skin, as it hydrates and gives a healthy look to your skin without feeling heavy or overly greasy. Containing SPF 15 and 5* UVA protection also means you're more protected by the sun which is always a bonus.

Let me know if you have tried any products from the No7 skincare line in the comments down below!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post, and please leave me a comment down below as I read and appreciate every comment you guys leave.
Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. No7 is really good, I've been hearing good reviews about this product:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) I think it is a really good brand, especially for skincare! xx

      Delete