Thursday, 18 July 2013

My Summer Outfit | Orange and Floral


 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my first outfit of the day.
Over the last couple of days, my family and I took a trip to the beach as we are currently in the middle of a gorgeous heat wave.
I wanted to share with my outfit, as at the moment it is my go-to summer outfit.
Now this is my first outfit of the day kind of post, so I am sorry if the photos aren't quite up to scratch, but hopefully the outfit may give you a couple of ideas.

I wore my new top from Zara, which I am so in love with. It is a cropped, flowy top with pink and orange floral detail, so perfect for the summer weather. 
My shorts are some old ones from Warehouse which I got last year in the sale, and I wore my white converse for comfort. The jewellery I wore consisted of my silver necklace from H&M which I got last year, and my watch from Accurist. My sunglasses are are my new ones from Topshop, and my bag which I got last Winter is also from Topshop.

I really hope you enjoyed my first outfit of the day, and again I am really sorry if the photos aren't that clear, but unfortunately time and the wind were against us.

Please let me know if you would like to see more outfit of the days!

Thank you for reading,

23 comments:

  1. Great Post my dear! you look so cute
    I love your blog and just followed you.
    You would make me very happy if you visit my blog and maybe follow if you like.
    xoxo

    rebelishion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a summer outfit, you look really lovely and I love your photo's what a beautiful place!!! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Definitely do more outfit of the days!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I really enjoyed doing it so there will definitely be more OOTD's in the future :) xx

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Already following you :) xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Simple and nice! Perfect for summer!!!
    I'm your newest follower!
    XOXO from Shanghai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm glad you liked the outfit! xx

      Delete
  8. aw you look cute :) wish i was as tall as you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look:D
    Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very fit!
    The outfit is casual yet very pretty :)

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete