Monday, 1 July 2013

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara!

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well.
Recently I purchased the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara in 'Magnetic Black' after hearing many good reviews about it from the likes of Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup.
I am quite a big fan of lengthening mascara and so was looking forward to seeing what the mascara did to my lashes.
So the mascara has a skinny little plastic wand. It is quite a unique shape and so really quite difficult to describe because it has plastic bristles on each side of the brush, but then a sort of flat part with no bristles on the top and bottom part of the brush. Hopefully you sort of understand what I mean, but like I said, it is quite a difficult brush to describe.

Onto the actual performance of the mascara. I find that with two coats of the mascara, it gives nice length and definition to my lashes. I also find that although my lashes are quite straight, it gives them a slight curl, which is always a winner in my books.
The thin wand also makes it an easy mascara to apply, as I find mascaras with very big brushes can make applying them really quite hard. The thin brush also makes light work of getting to your outer lashes, which I find can really help elongate the eye.
It isn't the most dramatic mascara, but I love it for daily use. It looks quite natural whilst still giving good length and reasonable volume.

Overall I am very pleased I tried this mascara as I love the look it gives my lashes for an everyday look.
The L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara retails for £10.99, so quite pricey but I would say if length and definition is what you are looking for then it is definitely worth it. 

Have you tired the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara?
If so please leave a comment down below!


So I really hope you enjoyed today's post and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think.

Thank you for reading, 

8 comments:

  1. I really like this mascara for lengthening as well, but I find the brush a little difficult to work with. Especially because I'm always in a hurry.

    Their Telescopic mascara, the simpler version I suppose it is, has a much thinner brush that I find easier to work. I use it get rid of clumping also.

    This packaging is much nice.

    Sej

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like it for lengthening too :) I'll have to have a look at the original Telescopic! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try this mascara! I really like using ones with a plastic brush. It's a lot more expensive than I was expecting it to be to be honest, but it does look like a lovely every day mascara.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But I agree, I do think it is quite pricey xx

      Delete
  3. I really like this mascara, I used to buy it all the time but it's just a bit too pricey for me at the moment :( xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good :) But I do agree it is quite pricey! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow looks like it made your lashes 2x longer, I have to try this out! :)

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) Hope you like it! xx

      Delete