Tuesday, 2 July 2013

June Favourites!

Hello everyone,
We're back round to that time of the month again where I share with you my favourite products I have loved throughout the month of June.
As June was jam packed with exams for me, I didn't purchase too many new things.
However, there are a couple of new products which I am in love with, and an old favourite which I haven't been able to get enough of!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I picked this up mid June on a bit of a whim. I had been wanting to purchase the palette for ages, but as a non-eyeshadow wearer, I didn't think I would get the use out of it. 
However, once shopping with my friends and being in Debenhams whilst they had 10% off everything, I couldn't really resist. But I am so happy I purchased the palette for £18 as it is so nice. All of the shades are very wearable and can be used for many different looks.
I did a full review HERE if you want to know more about the palette and see swatches of the eyeshadows.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in 'On and On Bronze'
After seeing so many youtubers rave about this product, I felt I had to buy it. I purchased it for only £2.99 (thanks to the offer in Boots!) and since then I have worn it quite a bit.
It is a beautiful light bronze colour with gold shimmer running through it, so very wearable for an everyday look. It is also really easy and smooth to apply, and lasts all day.
It's definitely a winner for me. 
For a full review, please click HERE.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in 'Violet Ink 4' and the Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush
I bought the Bobbi Brown eyeliner for part my prom makeup (post coming soon) and so have been practicing the line and slight flick for a while. Even though they were just practices, I have found the formula of the eyeliner to be amazing. It is so smooth and easy to apply, and lasts all day. If you want to find out more and see the gorgeous dark purple colour on, please click HERE. To apply the eyeliner and as an eyeliner newbie, I bought the Real Techniques Fine Liner brush as I love the Real Techniques brushes. Luckily this hasn't disappointed me, and has made doing the eyeliner a lot easier. It is very fine and quite stiff, making it easy to apply liner.

NARS Blush in 'Deep Throat'
I did a review of this blush ages ago, and have loved it since I bought it. However, throughout June I have found myself reaching for it quite a lot as I love the peachy pink colour with golden shimmer, especially for the summer time.
It is such an easy colour to wear, which I think would go with any skintone. It lasts really well and comes in beautiful packaging. 
It really is love!

So they are my June favourites. Quite a few eye products, which is unlike me, have really impressed me throughout June, and I love rekindling love for an old favourite!

Let me know what your June favourites are down below, as I love discovering new products!

I really hope you enjoyed todays post, and please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think.
Thank you for reading, 

6 comments:

  1. The basics palette looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) I would really recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't purchased the Naked Basics palette! I have the On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo and love it too, It's such a wearable shade. I'm so interested in the Nars blushes. I don't own any but they sound worth it.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it, especially for everyday looks :) And I definitely recommend the NARS blushes! They are so nice xx

      Delete