Saturday, 27 July 2013

July Favourites | The Best Month So Far!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my July favourites.
I really cannot believe it has been over a month since I finished my last exam, and the month of July has seriously flown by!
But with that said, throughout July I really have discovered some incredible (I'm sorry that had to be in bold!) products that I feel have made a very good impact on my daily routine.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation in 'Porcelain'
I have already done a review on this beautiful product here, but I quickly wanted to reemphasise just how much I love this foundation. I either use the Real Techniques Buffing brush for a medium to full coverage, or the Sigma Duo Fibre F50 brush for a lighter coverage to apply it, and both give it a beautiful finish. With its long-wearing abilities, natural skin-like feel and look, and its buildable coverage, it has become a regular in my makeup routine.

No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Normal/Oily Skin
I have also done a review on this day cream here, as it is now a staple in my morning routine. It provides my skin with the moisture it needs as I have quite dehydrated cheeks but without making my t-zone, which gets oily throughout the day, feel greasy or look too shiny. It has a lovely texture and slight scent, and contains SPF 15 and UVA 5* protection.

Essie Nail Polish in 'Sunday Funday'
Oh how I am so sad this is limited edition with their summer collection! This nail polish is beautiful for summer with its gorgeous coral colour with a slight shimmer. It has a brilliant formula and a lovely big brush meaning it is super easy to paint your nails. You can see it in action here.

Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
Throughout July I have honestly been quite blown away by this product. It is seriously amazing. It gives your nails a beautiful shine, prolongs the longevity of your nail polish and makes them hard dry within an hour. If you're not already convinced, I raved about it even more here.

Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lip Crayon in 'Peach on the Beach'
First of all, can I just say how cute the name of this colour is? 
I was super excited to see Bourjois's new release make its way in to my local Boots, and I am so glad that this product did not disappoint. 'Peach on the Beach' is a gorgeous pink/coral colour, and the formula of it is so nice. It applies so smoothly and is really hydrating, and has good longevity. See it in action here.

So as I am sure you can tell, July has been a pretty busy month beauty wise.
I do think this month has been one of the best so far this year as I have discovered such beautiful products, and I have been so excited to share with you guys my new obsessions. 

Please leave a comment down below telling me what your favourite products are this month as I love trying out new things!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post and thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, great post. I see you like the Bobbi Brown products - I've never used any before but they all look really nice.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog :)
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I find Bobbi Brown to really work for me and I think the quality is excellent :) and just followed your bog xx

      Delete
  2. July really has gone so quickly!
    I bought the orange Colour Boost Lip Crayon last week and love it too. The peachy one looks like such a lovely shade.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's scary how quickly the year is going! They are so good and I was tempted to buy the orange colour so I may have to check it out in Boots :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great post - the essie shade looks gorgeous :) x


    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is one of my favourite colours! xx

      Delete