Saturday, 27 July 2013

Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in 'Champagne Quartz 2'

Hello everyone,
Following on from my review of the Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in 'Velvet Plum', I thought I would do a review on the shade 'Champagne Quartz', as together both eyeshadows make a gorgeous combination.
The colour 'Champagne Quartz' is a beautiful champagne colour, like the name suggests.
It has a lot of shimmer in it and is quite metallic, and so it looks beautiful for an evening out.
I also find it to have an almost rose gold undertone, which I find to be stunning and quite different.
I really like to apply it all over the lid, and then use something slightly darker to define the crease. 
I find the pigmentation of this eyeshadow to be excellent, and the texture to be quite creamy.
The eyeshadow is not powdery at all, and whenever I use it there is also no fall out.
It applies really easily and blends really nicely, and despite my oily eye lids, I find it lasts all day on me without creasing or fading.

On the whole I adore this eyeshadow. Like my other Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in 'Velvet Plum', the quality is amazing and the colour, 'Champagne Quartz', is beautiful.
I really cannot recommend this eyeshadow enough, especially if you love shimmery eyeshadow shades. Once with a darker shade, I think the combination would look beautiful on a night out or for a special event, or for everyday, putting a small amount of the eyeshadow in the inner half of your eye really opens it up and makes it appear bigger and brighter.

Please let me know down below if you have any of the Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadows and what you think of them!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post, and thank you for reading.

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh pretty, it almost looks like Stila Kitten? I could be wrong!

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is similar but I have never actually tried Stila Kitten so I can't say for definite :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would really recommend it! xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a really good eye shadow, I love the colour it's so pretty!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is such a good all round colour! xx

      Delete
  4. Really lovely colour - I can see this being very versatile and getting a lot of wear! Bobbi Brown is a brand that I haven't tried much of, though I am interested in their concealers, eyeliners and cleansing balm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really is! And I would really recommend them :) All of the products I have tried from them I have loved xx

      Delete
  5. This shadow is gorgeous! I just recently started following your blog and I'm looking forward to more posts in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete