Monday, 8 July 2013

Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in 'Velvet Plum 3'

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well.
Today I wanted to do a full review of the Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in 'Velvet Plum 3' which I got over a week ago to use for prom.
If you haven't already seen the prom pictures, and would like to see my makeup, hair and dress, then please click HERE.
However, now onto the eyeshadow itself.

The colour 'Velvet Plum 3' is a beautiful mix of plum, copper and bronze with gold, silver and almost pink/plum shimmer. To me it is quite a unique shade that looks gorgeous blended into the crease to slightly deepen your look.
I also love the packaging of the product as it is very sleek and feels like good quality.
I absolutely love the colour 'Velvet Plum 3', as it can be washed over the lid for a sheer bronzed look, or packed onto the crease and really blended out which is perfect for a more evening look.
Because of the heavy shimmer, the product almost feels quite rough when swatched, but don't let that put you off as the quality of the product is still amazing.
It is really easy to apply and blend as there is little fall out, and I find it to last extremely well and not crease on me, despite my oily eyelids. 

Overall I love this eyeshadow a lot.
The quality is amazing as it is so easy to apply, lasts all day and doesn't crease or smudge.
The colour is beautiful and I think it would go with many skintones. 
I also got quite a few compliments of the eyeshadows I was wearing for my prom night, which I always think is a good sign.
So, it really is love!

Let me know if you have tried any of the Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and what you think of them in the comments below!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post, and please leave me a comment down below as I read and appreciate every comment you guys leave.
Thank you for reading,

10 comments:

  1. I love that shade :)xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7510427/lollylauras-blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty shade, I think it's a winner if you received lots of compliments on it! :)

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. still haven't tried a bobbie brown shadow yet but this looks fab and i really like the colour .

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds and looks like such a lovely eyeshadow!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would really recommend this line of eyeshadows! xx

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely eyeshadow - perfect for smokey eye looks! Might have to try this out myself :)

    Scarlett x x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is, as it is a nice alternative to a dark brown or black for a smokey eye :) xx

      Delete