Sunday, 9 June 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in '15'!

Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
Today I wanted to rave about a new product I have been loving over the past 2 weeks. It is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which I know has been out for a while, but I still thought I would share with you what I think about it.
I picked up the shade '15', which is a light, yellow toned shade. In store, I was debating for ages whether to get shade '10' or '15', but in the end I went for '15', and luckily it is a great match. 
I bought this to use mainly under my eyes, and the first thing that made me love this product was the blendability. It is so blendable and makes light work of concealing my dark circles of a morning. 
The concealer does a good job on correcting the darkness and instantly making me look more awake. What I love most about this, is that not only does it help correct the darkness, but it also helps to brighten my under eyes. 
I was surprised with the amount of coverage it provided me, especially as I was comparing it to the trusty, high coverage Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. 
To me it does feel a lot lighter than the Collection concealer, and I find it isn't as drying or as matte in finish, which is why I have been using the Maybelline Fit Me for under my eyes, then the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer on any blemishes, as it does provide slightly more coverage. 
Longevity wise, the Maybelline lasts really well on me but I do have to set it with powder to prevent creasing.

After using this concealer non-stop for 2 weeks, I highly recommend it, especially for £5.99. 
It is blendable, long-lasting and provides medium coverage, without being too drying or cakey.

Have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer?
If so please leave a comment down below!

So I really hope you enjoyed today's post and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,


29 comments:

  1. Ohh I really want to try this, it looks so good xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    & check out my blog sale: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/littledizzle08

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend it enough :) It is so good! xx

      Delete
  2. This concealer looks so good! I really want to try it.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are gorgeous!! Can't wait to try out this concealer for myself! :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried this in a darker shade, it's good for a bit of spot concealing or minimising redness. I haven't tried it as an under eye concealer though, mainly because the shade I bought is quite dark. Looks like it works a treat for you though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does cover redness quite nicely for me too :) I really love it for under the eyes though because of how light it feels whilst also providing good coverage :) xx

      Delete
  5. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! you have a great blog!
    what do you think following eachother? just let me know :)
    xoxo

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you: http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh its amazing how much of a difference that makes. Beautiful.


    http://vikkiallure.blogspot.com/

    -Vikki



    ReplyDelete
  9. seems to be a very good one

    Great blog, keep it on.
    And I asolutely follow you! Would be nice to see you soon on my blog and hear your opinion!

    http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really nice! Check out my blog if you get a chance :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice blog! :)

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, the before and after pictures are amazing! I've never even swatched this concealer, as I hadn't see many reviews on it, but it looks great xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) I really love it and would highly recommend it xx

      Delete
  13. This is one concealer I'd like to try. I also find the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer quite heavy to apply, and my dark circles are so deep rooted that it doesn't completely hide them.

    I have heard other people comment on the Maybelline Fit Me concealer's thin formula. I quite like that in a concealer because I'm so lazy that I find blending concealer for ages is quite tedious.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really suggest trying the Maybelline concealer because it is light and easy to blend whilst also providing coverage :) xx

      Delete