Friday, 28 June 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in 'On and On Bronze'

Hello everyone,
Happy Friday!
With my exams finally finishing on Tuesday, I am now free for the Summer and will be doing more regular posts. I am sorry about the lack of posts over the last couple of months but I promise they will now be a lot more regular :)

Today though I wanted to talk about the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' (a.k.a 'Bad to the Bronze'). 
I know that I am incredibly late with this one but as a complete eyeshadow newbie, I thought that a long wear cream eyeshadow would be perfect for getting into eyeshadow. 
So the colour 'On and On Bronze' is a beautiful light bronze colour with golden shimmer in it, so perfect for a light everyday colour, or with a darker crease colour, perfect for the evenings or a night out.
 It gives a lovely sheer wash of colour which I love for everyday. It is not too dramatic but can be easily built up if you want more colour.
They do set quite quickly though so you have to work with them quickly.

Formula-wise, I think it is amazing.
The cream eyeshadow is very smooth and applies really nicely. Because it does set so quickly, it lasts all day and never creases, which is really impressive for me because I do have quite oily eyelids.

On the whole, I am really impressed with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. 
For £4.99 I think it is a great bargain as it is a beautiful colour, lasts all day and is super quick and easy to apply. 

Have you tried the Maybelline Colour Tattoos?
If so please leave a comment down below!

Also, if GFC does shut down on the 1st July, please follow me on Bloglovin' if you want to stay up to date with my blog posts :) 
 I really hope you enjoyed todays post, and please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading, 


8 comments:

  1. Just bought this myself , got it for £2.50 with the offer! Not too sure what I think yet though! Beth May Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good deal :) Hopefully you'll like it as much as I do :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the color tattoos from maybelline, great post!

    Purple--Flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too :) a really lovely colour perfect for a natural look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my absolute favourite eyeshadows - I'm actually wearing it today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! I think it is probably one of my favourite eyeshadows too :) xx

      Delete