Saturday, 1 June 2013

May Favourites!

Hello everyone,
So seeing as we are already half way through the year, I though it was a good time to do my May favourites.
Due to my exams and the fact that I just seem to revise all day, there aren't too many products I have discovered throughout May. 
However, the few that I have discovered, I absolutely love.

OPI Mini Euro Centrale Collection in 'You're Such a Budapest' and 'Suzi's Hungary Again!'
So as I am sure you all know, I am currently obsessed with my mini OPI collection. The two colours I have been loving are 'You're Such a Budapest', which is a beautiful periwinkle lilac colour, and 'Suzi's Hungary Again!', which is an amazing neon pink. The quality of these polishes is amazing and the colours are so perfect for Spring and Summer. I have done blog posts on both of these colours (HERE and HERE) if you want to know more about them.

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I got a mini size of the Benefit They're Real mascara in this months Elle issue. It really is an amazing mascara which I love. It gives incredible length and volume, whilst also giving your lashes a slight lift. In my previous post I did a full review of this mascara if you want to know more about it.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Although this is quite a recent purchase of mine, I have been wearing the Maybelline Fit Me concealer over the past week and have fallen in love. It looks very natural and is quite moisturising so never looks cakey. It provides pretty good coverage and lasts most of the day. I will though do a full review very soon.

So that is it for my May favourites. I am sorry there were only a few products but I really haven't been able to go out much because of exams etc.
Let me know what products you have been loving throughout May as I am always keen to try new things :) 

 I really hope you enjoyed today's post and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,

10 comments:

  1. I too love OPI...the shades are so pretty!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog ... following you now ... <3
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same :) They're so nice!
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love the mascara!! I haven't tried the other products but they also sound lovely. I hope your exams are going well :)

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Suzi's Hungary AGAIN on my nails right now, it's such a beautiful shade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't blame you :) It is amazing! xx

      Delete
  4. Hope your exams get well :) Shall we follow each other? Kisses and big hug from Poland :)
    cocaone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been so curious about Their Real mascara. I am always hesitant to splurge on mascara since I find drugstore options very comparable to high end. I think I will try this in a Benefit set, seems like that would be the logical thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean :) I would definitely recommend it though! xx

      Delete