Sunday, 23 June 2013

Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish!

 Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
Today I wanted to do a post about Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish. 
I know that last summer everyone was talking about this colour, and although I have had it since last August, I've never actually done a full post dedicated to it.

Like many people, I love this colour. It is so pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer.
It is a very blue mint, which I really love, and so it looks so nice on all skintones. It can also really enhance a tan, so perfect if you're on holiday!
I really like the formula of this. It has a very wide brush which makes it really easy and quick when applying, and on me it can last 4 days without a topcoat before it begins to chip.

Do you have Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish?
If so please leave a comment down below!

I also wanted to quickly add, I have heard that the GFC (Google Friend Connect) gadget will be removed from blogs after the 1st of July. Although I am not 100% sure if this is definitely going to happen, if it does but you would still like to stay updated with my blog posts, then you can easily follow me on Bloglovin'. If you're not already following me on Bloglovin' but would like to stay updated with my blog posts, it would be really appreciated if you either click the small pink gadget that says 'Bloglovin' to the right side of the screen, or click HERE to follow me. Thank you!  

  I really hope you enjoyed this post, and please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading, 

14 comments:

  1. i love mint nails <33 it's the perfect color for summer:)

    oh, and GFC is not going to shut down - just Google Reader, that's something else:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) They are so nice for summer!
      Ohh okay thank you, that's so helpful :) xx

      Delete
  2. This colour suits you so well but I cant get blues like this to look right :(
    Beth May Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think it's just the case of finding the perfect blue shade to match your skintone :) xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't try this before but I really love the colour !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would really recommend it, especially for spring and summer! xx

      Delete
  4. I don't have this nail polish but I wish I did! It's perfect for summer.

    Hannah
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend it enough! It is my go-to summer nail polish :)xx

      Delete
  5. My favorite colooooor!! ;)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Haha :) I would really urge you to buy it! It screams spring and summer :) xx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful color!Love it!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete