Sunday, 16 June 2013

Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream First Impressions!

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well!
Today I wanted to do a first impressions on the Clarins BB Skin Perfecting cream. I got a sample of this a while ago in a magazine, and so thought I would test it out to see what I thought of it.
This is a first impressions post simply because the sample shade was 'Medium' which unfortunately was too dark for me, and so I didn't wear it for the full day. However, after applying it, I did have a few thought which I wanted to share with you guys.

I really liked how the BB cream evened out my skin, and helped to reduce the redness slightly. I found it to blend nicely into the skin and despite the dark colour, it was surprisingly quite forgiving when it came to the colour.
I also felt that it didn't feel too greasy. As with most BB creams, they are usually quite glowy, but I felt with the Clarins it still gave my skin a glow, but it wasn't too greasy or shiny. I do have oily skin, so to make sure it lasted throughout the day I would definitely still powder.

Although I didn't wear it for the whole day or for several weeks, I was still surprised with the Clarins BB cream. I felt it offered good coverage whilst still feeling light on the skin. I think the finish wasn't overly dewy or glowy, and so may also suit people with the more oiler skin, as long as it is set with powder. 
I am unsure about how light the lightest shade goes and vice versa with the darkest shade, but the BB cream does come in 3 shades: 'Light', 'Medium' and 'Dark', and retails for £28.

Have you have tried the Clarins BB Skin Perfecting cream?
If so please leave a comment down below telling me what you think of it!

I also wanted to quickly mention that yesterday was the 1st birthday of my little blog. 
A year ago yesterday I very nervously wrote my first post. But I did just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has followed and supported me and my blog over the last year. It really has meant a lot to me, and hopefully this is only just the beginning of blogging for me!

So I really hope you enjoyed the first impressions post, and I hope you found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,

22 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the Clarins BB cream because i'm looking for one to try!
    Happy birthday to your blog :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it :) I would also recommend the Bobbi Brown BB cream and the Maybelline BB cream if you're looking for one to try! and thank you xx

      Delete
  2. This looks very pretty on you! :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) I am quite intrigued about buying the full size xx

      Delete
  3. I've been using this every day, I love it, I just find it does fall off your skin at the end of the day. I love how light it feels on the skin yet it gives such a good coverage. It does make your skin look dewy/glowing which is nice too!

    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good! I am really interested about buying the full size :) xx

      Delete
  4. Happy one year anniversary! This BB cream sounds really nice. I haven't tried it myself!
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you can really see the different. Thanks for the advise!!

    Lovely blog, hope you like mine too, it would be nice to follow each other!

    Kisses sweety!
    Patri
    http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skin is so beautiful without the BB cream, but I hope you find your perfect match ^.^
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    P.S.I like your blog! I'm now following and can't wait to read future post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it did a good job of evening out your skin tone :)

    http://www.walkoffashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage xx

      Delete
  8. Happy Blog birthday :D this does look like a good product... I just don't think it's pale enough xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I did like it but I'm not sure how light the shades go xx

      Delete
  9. Congrats on one year of blogging! :) From the before and after picture, the results look convincing! It has really brightened up your skin tone and seems to be surprisingly decent coverage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was surprised too, as I thought it did provide coverage whilst feeling light on the skin! xx

      Delete
  10. The results look great but your skin before looks great anyway! Congrats on 1 year, Ive blogged for 2 and its flown by!
    Beth May Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) ... and thank you! The year has flown by xx

      Delete
  11. That looks really good. Very natural and light.

    Xo
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CcCrystalChain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was really nice :) I would recommend it! xx

      Delete