Tuesday, 14 May 2013

The Liebster Award!

Hello Everyone,
Today I have got quite a different post. I was tagged by the beautiful Hannah from B.L.A.B to do the Liebster Award. She has an amazing blog which I really do love reading, so thank you so much Hannah for nominating me!

The rules are you must answer the 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you, then say 11 random facts about yourself. After that you should tag other blogs (with less than 300 followers) and ask them 11 questions. 

The Questions from Hannah

1. What is your favourite lip product?
That is pretty hard but I would say my Revlon Lip Butter in 'Juicy Papaya' as it is really moisturising and a really lovely colour for Spring and Summer.

2. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
Probably California. I would love to visit LA, San Francisco and San Diego and places as the weather always looks beautiful, the shopping looks amazing and the sites look incredible.

3. Why did you start a blog?
I started my blog because I was inspired by many of the youtubers like Tanya Burr, Zoella and Sammi and I also just really wanted to share my love for beauty and fashion. I one day hope I can inspire just one person like many of the youtubers and bloggers did for me :)

4. What is your favourite thing to do at the weekend?
Shopping. You can't beat a good day of retail therapy.

5. If you could only use one item of make up for the rest of your life what would it be?
That is such a hard question. But because I look really ill and tired without concealer under my eyes it would definitely be concealer. 

6. What is your favourite season and why?
If we had a nice, warm Summer then it would be Summer, but unfortunately we don't. For that reason my favourite season is either Autumn or Spring because as Autumn comes around I am getting bored of the long days and general Summeryness (sorry I know that is not a word!), but then when Spring comes around I am sick of the cold, dark and miserable days of Winter.

7. If you could be an animal what would you be?
Probably a cat, because I love them and most just seem to eat and sleep which sounds like quite a nice life :)

8. What's your favourite brand of nail polish?
I love Essie, but I would probably say my favourtie is OPI because the quality is so good.

9. Where's your favourite place to eat?
 I love food so much and am constantly eating and so I love going out to either Chinese restaurants or Italians :)

10. Sunny days or rainy days?
100% sunny. Everybody just seems so much more happier when it is sunny.

11. What is your dream job?
It would be working in the fashion or beauty industry either as a journalist, in marketing or PR or merchandising. Just general media things but based around beauty or fashion :)

 11 Things About Me
I cannot wait until the Summer

I love eating
Some of my favourites shows are Casulty, Holby City and Waterloo Road
But despite some of my favourites shows I still hate hospitals
I think I could be addicted to shopping
I love warm weather
I have a Persian cat and a rabbit, and I love them both so much :)
I love baking any type of cakes or sweet treats
I went to France for the first time this year
 I do not participate in any type of sport, even though I probably should
I have never been to IKEA (am I missing out?)

My 11 Questions
1. How long do you typically take getting ready in the morning?
2. What is you favourite type of Youtube video to watch and/or blog post to read?
3. What is a holy grail product of yours?
4. What is your favourite TV show?
5. What was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
6. What is your favourite makeup brand?
7. What is your least favourite food?
8. Describe yourself in 3 words
9. At what age did you first start wearing makeup?
10. What was the last makeup/clothing item you bought?
11. What is you favourite highstreet/drugstore foundation, and what is your favourite high end foundation?

Bloggers Who I Tag
Ellanutellax
Daisie Petals
Skin Perfecting
To Be Confirmed

There are so many blogs which I love and of course I would love to tag everyone, however these blogs I think are really good and deserve a lot of recognition :) 

I really hope you enjoyed this slightly different post today.
Thank you for reading, 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me, I've had one before but your questions are awesome so I'll probably do the tag anyway. Glad you were nominated, your blog is lovely. Sarah xx

    http://skinperfecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Your blog is really good :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. The Revlon Lip Butters are my favourite lip product too! They're so gorgeous, and easy to wear :D xx

    Blogged.. A review & swatches of the brand new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - AMAZING! http://www.missmakeupmagpie.co.uk/2013/05/nars-radiant-creamy-concealer.html … #bbloggers #fbloggers xx

    ReplyDelete