Sunday, 19 May 2013

Ella Magazine Freebie June 2013!

Hello Everyone,
I hope you're all well! 
I know I am a little late in this post but earlier today I decided to take a break from the endless hours of revising and treat myself to the June issue of Elle magazine.
The main reason why I bought this (despite the really good Elle magazine) was because they were offering a mini Benefit They're Real Mascara. 
I have seen this product hyped up so much and really wanted to try it, and when my lovely friend Ella from Ellanutellax bought this, I knew I had to have it too!

I am really excited to try it and I will definitely do a full review once I have used it!
The Elle magazine is £4 which I do think is on the pricer side, but considering you get a mini Benefit mascara which alone costs £9.50, I really do think it is a great deal.

Let me know if you've picked up the Elle magazine too!

Thank you for reading,

10 comments:

  1. I love this mascara! Such a good way to try it out.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am so excited to try it :) xx

      Delete
  2. good luck with your exams! i know what you mean about the endless hours of revising! the mascara is amazing btw! x
    http://clairexbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I used it today and fell in love, so far so good! xx

      Delete
  3. I used to love this mascara, and I will definitely pick this magazine up just to use it again! But I can't justify spending money on the full size at the moment. One because I have a draw full of mascaras I need to use and 2 because although I love it I think I prefer the lancome hypnose star mascara (which is lasting me forever!)

    Cute blog, followed!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, that's why I picked up the magazine to see if I liked it before spending money on the full size version :)
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post, really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    My blog is still a baby, id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might actually pop in to wh-smith to pick mine up! ;) thank you!

    ReplyDelete