Friday, 3 May 2013

Bioderma Crealine H2O!

Hello Everyone,
Happy Friday! 
Today I want to talk to you about Bioderma. This is a very hyped up product, and so when I went to Paris I knew I had to lay my hands on it. I picked up the mini travel size version first to see if I liked it, but then the the day after I went straight pack to the pharmacy to get the double pack - so as you can tell I instantly fell in love with this product.

I have been using it to remove my make up every night since I bought it as it is amazing.
It pretty much removes every trace of makeup, but without being too harsh. It leaves your skin feeling very fresh and clean which is really nice, especially if you have oily skin like myself.
Although it does remove my makeup very well, I do still do my normal cleansing routine of washing my face with my No7 Foaming Cleanser, just to make sure I remove every last bit of makeup. 

There really isn't that much else to say about this product, other than it is so
such a good makeup remover and I really would recommend it to anyone. 
I know that recently Bioderma was released in the UK, but I think at the moment it is only available online. But, if you can get your hands of this product I would highly recommend it.

Have you tried Bioderma?
If so please leave a comment telling me what you think of it!

So I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think! As I said in my previous post, due to my exams rapidly approaching there will be fewer posts as I take time out for revision so I do apologize for that.
Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try this! Lovely blog, following :)

    daisie-petals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good :) Thank you...just followed your blog - it is really good! xx

      Delete