Wednesday, 1 May 2013

April Favourites!

Hello Everyone,
Hope you're all well!
So we are already into May. Where has the year gone?
I know that I say this every time the monthly favourites post comes around, but this time I really do not know where April went!
But despite that, today I am still super excited to share with you my April favourites. There were quite a lot of products I have enjoyed over this month, but these 4 products were probably my favourite that I used.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
I picked this up whilst the 3 for 2 was on at Boots. I had never intended on purchasing this brush, but as I am sure you all know, I am a massive fan of Real Techniques and so I thought I might as well add to the collection. The brush itself though is amazing. I love the shape of it and how it fits into those 'hard-to-reach' areas. The quality is incredible like all Real Techniques brushes, and on the whole is does a beautiful job of applying foundation. 
If you want even more details about this brush, I did a full review HERE.

Make Up Forever HD Concealer in '305 Porcelain'
I picked this up whilst in Paris and have loved using it. It has a lovely texture and blends really well. It covers dark circles and imperfections, and the shade is great for very fair skin. It lasts all day, and to be honest I can't really say a bad thing about it (review HERE).

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter in '01 Rose Shimmer'
This hybrid between a lip balm and lip gloss is amazing. I love it so much and really want to get more of their colours. It does a great job of moisturising your lips whilst also adding a nice glossy finish (review HERE).

Bioderma
This is the little mini version of Bioderma that I picked up whilst in Paris. I had heard countless people rave about this product, and I am glad to say this lived up to the hype. It removes pretty much all traces of make up without being too harsh, and I love the fresh feeling it leaves my skin. It is love!

So they are my April favourites,
please let me know what your favourites are this month too!

I  also want to quickly mention with the exam season less than 2 weeks away there will be fewer posts as my priority will be revising for my exams. However, I am aiming to post about once a week and at the end of June I will be back with I am sure a list of posts to do for you!

I really hope you enjoyed my favourites this month. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think.
Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I really want try Bioderma! Good luck with your exams :)

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good, I love it :) Thank you xx

      Delete