Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Power in '001 Transparent'

Hello Everyone,
I hope you're all well! 
After running short of my previous powder I knew it was time to get a new one. I don't tend to spend too much on powders, and so after hearing many bloggers and youtubers like Tanya Burr rave about the Rimmel Stay Matte powder I thought I would give it a try. 
I got the shade '001 Transparent' as I am not really bothered about having a powder that adds colour. 

Rimmel claim this product will control shine for up to 5 hours, and help minimise the look of pores.
The powder is finely milled and so doesn't look cakey when applied lightly. 
I think the claim of controlling shine for up to 5 hours is very reasonable, and I would say it definitely lives up to that. On my combination skin, it keeps me shine free for about 5-6 hours, when using the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, which at the moment is my everyday foundation.
As for the claim about minimising pores, I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in the size, but the powder definitely doesn't enlarge them in anyway.

For £3.99 I don't think you can go wrong with this powder. 
For controlling oil and not looking too heavy this fits the bill, and I would recommend it!

Have you tried the Rimmel Stay Matte powder?
If so please leave a comment down below!

I really hope you found this review helpful and enjoyed it. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. this looks amazing; i have heard so much about it

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it :) and your blog is amazing! Just followed xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard really good things about this powder, mainly from Tanya Burr as you mention. I'm currently using a Bourjois powder but might pick this one up when that's run out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I would really recommend it, especially for £3.99 :) xx

      Delete