Saturday, 6 April 2013

Recent Purchases #4

Hi Everyone,
Happy Saturday! 
Today I wanted to share with you some recent purchases. As it is Easter, I have been tempted to go shopping a little bit more than usual, and so I have a few things to share with you!
I picked up this sideways cross necklace from Forever 21 for only £2.40. I really like its simplicity and the fact it is a bit different from usual cross necklaces. It sits really nicely and I can see myself wearing it a lot!
I got these triangle neon coral earrings from Topshop. As I'm sure many of you guys know I love my coral, and so when I saw these I thought they would be so cool for spring and summer. They're also really different to anything I already have!

In Boots currently there is '3 for 2' across all of their makeup, and so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to pick up some items which I have had my eye on! 
In the end I picked up the Real Techniques Expert Face brush which I am in love with. However, I will do a full review on this soon so please stay tuned for that!
The free item I got was the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in 'Lychee', which I have already done a review on. I also picked up the Revlon Lip Butter in 'Juicy Papaya', which I have also done a review on!
From Boots I also picked up two of the travel sized Soap and Glory products, which are really great because it means you can try out some of their products to see if you like them before buying the full sized bottles. I got the Clean on Me shower gel and the Hand Food, both of which I am still excited to try!

So they are my recent purchases. I have been able to get some really good deals from Boots and a couple of new accessories! 
I really hope you enjoyed this post, and please leave a comment down below!
Please don't forgot to follow me as that would really make my day :)
Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment