Monday, 8 April 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well! 
Today I want to share with you my new Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, which I recently purchased to add to my current collection of Real Techniques brushes. 
If you have seen my previous reviews of the Real Techniques brushes, you will know just how much I love them. The quality is amazing, they are super soft, they never shed and they are easy to clean!
All of the above can also be said for the Expert Face brush, which I have not been disappointed in, despite my first worry it would be too firm and too small for applying foundation.
As you can see compared to the Buffing brush (Left), the Expert Face brush is much more condensed. It is a lot thinner and wider, and denser. 
I love the Buffing brush for quickly buffing in my foundation, as I know it'll leave it blended evenly. The Buffing brush is also great for applying foundation or powder to achieve a full coverage.
From using the Expert Face brush, I would say that it is very similar to the Buffing brush in the way that it gives a similar flawless finish to your foundation, it makes blending in foundation very easy, and how it can achieve a full coverage. The only difference I would say is that because the Expert Face brush is smaller, it does take a little longer to really work in the foundation, however, because it is smaller, it makes applying foundation around your nose and around your temples much easier.

The Expert Face brush is just as soft as all of the other Real Technique brushes, it has never shed on me and it is super easy to clean.
I would say if you don't want to splash out £21.99 on the Core Collection to get the Buffing brush, I would strongly urge you to try the Expert Face brush, which I think is an amazing alternative for £9.99. 

Please let me know if you have tried the Expert Face brush and what you think of it!

I really hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below, and thank you for reading,
Previous Real Techniques reviews;

2 comments:

  1. I love RT! The expert face brush is great for powder and contouring too! Really love the core collection and starter kit!

    Www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete