Sunday, 28 April 2013

OPI Nail Envy Original!

Hello Everyone,
Happy Sunday!
For a long time my nails have always suffered from always being very weak, and after finishing a bottle of OPI Sensitive Nail Envy which is specifically for sensitive and peeling nails, I thought I would try the original formula.
The one for sensitive and peeling nails worked like a dream on my nails. No longer were they breaking or peeling. However, after hearing amazing things about the original formula, I thought I would try it out instead.

I have been using it for a couple of months now, and unfortunately for my nails it doesn't live up to the magic of the Sensitive Nail Envy. Some of my nails still peel, making them very week. Unlike the Sensitive Nail Envy which really helped all of my nails from not peeling. 
On some of my nails however it has worked well and has strengthened them, but they are the nails that tend not to peel. I also find it to be a good base coat as it dries super fast and prevents my nails from becoming stained. 

Overall though if you do not suffer from peeling nails and just want something that will help strengthen them, then the original formula is for you. However, if you are like me and your nails peel, then I would definitely recommend the OPI Sensitive Nail Envy.
I am disappointed with the original formula, especially as it costs £18.80, which is a lot of money for a nail strengthener
I would though repurchase the Sensitive Nail Envy as I know that works for me.

Have you tried the OPI Nail Envy?
If so please leave a comment down below!

I hope you found this review helpful, please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the OPI Nail Envy for a while but maybe I should try the Sensitive one because its sounds like it would suit my nails a lot better. Thank you!!

    Hannah from http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehh, it depends what you're after :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Claire,

    Love your post a lot! I'm brand new to the blogging world and my first blog last week was all about nail health and beauty. Have a look at www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    I will enjoy following your future posts!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Great blog, just followed xx

      Delete