Friday, 19 April 2013

OPI Mini Euro Centrale Collection in 'Can't Find My Czechbook' and 'OY-Another Polish Joke!'

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday!
When I was in Paris I bought the mini Euro Centrale collection by OPI for €20. I thought the four mini colours looked amazing for Spring and Summer, and was particularly excited to try 'Can't Find My Czechbook' as it looked quite different to what I already have and really fun for Spring and Summer.
'Can't Find My Czechbook'  is a beautiful bright sky blue with no shimmer and 'OY-Another Polish Joke!', which I used on my ring finger, is an amazing yellow gold glitter, and is quite similar to OPI 'Goldeneye' which was from their Skyfall collection.

As with all OPI nail polishes the quality is excellent. They do apply quite sheer but with 2-3 coats look really nice, they also last several days with a good top coat and dry quickly as well. 
There are two more colours from the mini collection: 'Suzi's Hungary Again!', which in the bottle looks like a bright coral pink with a hint of shimmer, and 'You're Such a Budapest', which in the bottle looks like a beautiful lilac with a hint of shimmer. Both these colours also look amazing for Spring and Summer.

Have you tried any of the OPI Euro Centrale Collection? 
If so please leave a comment down below!

I really hope you liked this post, please don't forget to follow as that would really make my weekend :)
Thank you for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a lovely colour combo- so perfect for Spring! Loving that aqua shade especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know I am in love with these for Spring! xx

      Delete
  2. I love OPI polishes!
    Wanna follow each others blogs on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know
    Kisses, Gabi
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) just followed your blog! It's really cool xx

      Delete
  3. i like that your ringfinger is polished in another color

    answerisno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the OPI minis! I got a flower power collection a while back that is all pinks, but this one is too cute! Love how you did the 'party nail'. I had that on, but just took it off because I'm going for a job interview tomorrow. Great post!

    ReplyDelete