Monday, 1 April 2013

March Favourites!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all well! I cannot believe we are already into April. It seems 2013 is going even more quickly than 2012!

Today though I wanted to share with you a few favourites. I don't have that many to show you and a couple of the products are very recent items, however, the products I am going to show you I absolutely love!

The Little Bubble Co' Coconut Creme Shower Gel
This shower gel smells incredible! I previously owned the 'vanilla biscuit' scent, but after running out of it I decided to give the 'coconut creme' scent a whirl. I definitely prefer the scent of the coconut, it is quite subtle and sweet. The actual shower gel is also really nice, and for only £2.99 for a massive 500ml bottle from Waitrose, I really don't think you can go wrong.

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
This is a very recent purchases for me, and will be included in a mini Boots haul which is coming up very soon. However, I love it already! It is a gorgeous coral colour so perfect for spring, and the formula is also really good. I will do a full review on it though so please stay tuned for that.

OPI Nail Envy
I tend to have quite weak nails and so was looking forward to trying this out as so many people rave about it. I use this by itself or as a base coat, and I have found have using it for several weeks my nails do feel stronger. This doesn't really make them grow longer, it just strengthens them, which is what I really wanted. The Nail Envy makes an amazing base coat and also dries really quickly. I love it!

Garnier Pure Active Moisturiser
I picked this up after running out of my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, and so far I have been enjoying using it. It has a cucumber smell which is nice and refreshing, and sinks into the skin quickly. I find it helps mattify my skin, and in general is a nice moisturiser for oily skin. 

That is it for my favourites, let me know what your favourites are down below!

I hope you enjoyed my March favourites and found it helpful. I hope you all have an amazing April, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment