Sunday, 14 April 2013

A French Haul!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you have all had a great week! 
After getting home from Paris a couple of days ago, I thought I would share with you some sneaky purchases that I managed to fit in whilst on my trip.
The first thing on my list was Bioderma. Most of the youtubers and bloggers rave about this product for removing makeup, and as I prefer removing my makeup with a water based makeup remover I thought I would give it a go. I first purchased the miniature sized bottle which is perfect for testing out the product or for travel. I instantly fell in love with its ability to remove my makeup and its refreshing feeling, and so went back to the pharmacy and picked up the massive 500ml double pack. 
For makeup items, I of course was very excited to go into the Sephora on the Champs Elysees. I purchased on a bit of a whim the Make Up For Ever HD Concealer which I will be doing a full review on soon, and the OPI Euro Central Collection as the colours looked amazing for spring and summer. 
When we were heading back home on the Eurostar, whilst waiting for the train my mum and I decided to do some last bits of shopping to round off the trip. Again on a bit of a whim my mum and I both picked up a Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter, as at only €12 each I thought it was an incredible deal as in the UK they retail for about £17.  I got the shade '01 Rose Shimmer' which is a very light pink shade, and so far I am in love!
Lastly I picked up this really cute makeup bag from the gift shop in the Eiffel Tower. I thought it was so sweet and a perfect way to remember the beautiful city :)

So they are the things I picked up from Paris, if you didn't see my previous post about my trip to Paris please click HERE
I really hope you enjoyed this haul, please leave a comment down below as I love the see what you guys think!
Thank you reading,

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of all of these! Ive been dying to try bioderma for years!

    Www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was in the same boat!! But it is amazing and I would highly recommend it! xx

      Delete