Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Updated Makeup Storage Featuring Muji!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all having a great week. Today I wanted to talk to you about my updated makeup storage featuring Muji. I did this post a while back but up until recently wasn't too happy with the set up. I felt like the storage I had it in was very bulky and not really in fitting with my room as a whole. I had seen plenty of people rave about the Muji acrylic drawers for their makeup storage, and so after realising there wasn't much else out there, I decided to invest and purchase some drawers.

When I went to the Muji store they only had the single drawers in, but I thought that could be quite good as you really can sort out your makeup into little groups. In the end I bought 3 normal single drawers, and 3 flip lid single drawers. I didn't realise until I got home I had purchased the flip lid ones, but after owning them I do think they're better than the regular as they're a touch higher and allow you to get out your makeup much more easily. 
I have stacked 3 drawers on top of eachother, and then put the 2 groups of 3 drawers side by side.
I do want to say that I am in no way trying to brag, and everything I have I use on a regular basis.
On the top of one of the 3 stacks of drawers I have my Mac Fix+ which I love for setting my makeup, and all my makeup brushes which are kept in a mug my two best friends gave me for my birthday :)
In the first draw on the left I keep my concealers like my Bobbi Brown Corrector, my powder, my highlighter and the Kleenex blotting sheets. These are products which I use daily and so it is really handy having them all in the same draw.
Below that I have my foundations, my primer which is the Smashbox Photo Finish and a couple of foundation samples. These are the foundations I swap between in the week. Usually I will go with either my Bobbi Brown BB Cream or the Revlon Nearly Naked, or if I want more coverage one day I will go with my Max Factor Face Finity foundation.
I then have a couple of miscellaneous products which I don't use quite so much.
The next drawer on the top left is one of the flip lid ones and as you can see it makes getting out your makeup so much easier. I keep my blushes in here, like my Benefit Fine One One, my NARS blush and my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush. I also have my Clinique blush and Chanel bronzer.
I then keep all my eye products, and although I'm not really one to wear eyeshadow on a daily basis, I do have a palette from Collections. I also have my mascaras, the Benefit Bad Gal and the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess. I keep my eyeliners and lash comb in here as well.
In the last draw are my lip products. I have all my Mac lipsticks in here, my Chanel, Clarins and a couple of glosses and stains.

So that is pretty much it for my updated makeup storage. I have linked off all the products mentioned with their reviews if you want to know more about them.

Leave a link down below showing me your makeup storages as I love to see new ideas!

I really hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think!
Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment