Sunday, 17 March 2013

Recent Purchases #3

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all having a great weekend! 
Yesterday I picked up some things whilst shopping which I am super excited to show you. 
I feel at the moment so many places are coming out with really nice things, and so I did have to resist quite a lot of things otherwise I would be bankrupt.
So lets begin!

After seeing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup show the Zara Office City Bag, I was on a hunt. I have fallen head over heels for it as I think it looks very classic and sophisticated, whilst also being super practical. It has 3 zip compartments, and 2 with poppers and so it can fit so many things in. I love how it has 2 padded compartments to keep your Ipad and laptop. I think this bag would be perfect for school or people always on the go!
Also from Zara, is this lightweight jacket. It is a really nice nude colour and looks quite flattering on. I think this will be a perfect 'transition' coat, as a lot of the time it isn't cold enough to wear a massive coat, but you still need something to put on. I can't wait to start wearing it!
I then went to Topshop and instantly fell in love with this mint jumper. It is really warm and fits really nicely. I thought it would be perfect for this UK weather when you want to dress more summery but it is still too cold outside!
Lastly I picked up some basic items from Boots. There is currently a '3 for 2' across all skincare and bodycare items so I got my usual No7 Foaming Cleaners, then a Garnier Pure Active moisturiser, and then I got my Nivea Lip Balm for free. I also picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder as so many people have been raving about this product, so I cannot wait to use it!

So these are my recent purchases, I cannot wait to start using them! 

I really hope you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment down below as I love to see what you think!
Thank you,

2 comments: