Sunday, 3 March 2013

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillè Soufflé Body Crème!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all well!
After mentioning the Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillè Soufflé Body Crème in my February favourites, I thought I would dedicate a whole post to it, as I love it that much!

So I did receive this as a birthday present which I was so thankful for as these body creams are expensive, so much so I wouldn't be able to justify buying myself one on a regular basis.
I really love the scents of the whole range of body care Laura Mercier do, however the ambre vanille is probably my favourite. I love how the vanilla scent is not overly sweet, and how it has a hint of sophistication and elegance. It is just gorgeous! I also find that the scent permeates clothing and the room you're in, which I personally love as I can't get enough it.
The packaging of the product feels so luxurious. It comes in a really nice box, and the product itself in a very weighty glass jar, so definitely not the best for travel. 
Because the cream is whipped it feels light on the skin, yet provides really good moisturisation benefits. I love to use this after the shower, and after my skin feels very silky and smooth.

I cannot recommend this product enough. I think this or any of the Laura Mercier body care products would be amazing for a gift or if you really do want to treat yourself. 
I would love to try out more of the range, and the other scents.

Let me know if you have tried this product or the other scents from Laura Mercier!

I really hope you enjoyed this review, please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you think!
Thank you so much for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment