Friday, 1 March 2013

February Favourites!

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a great week. 
Once again another month has flown by, and amazingly we are already into March 2013! 
I am super excited to share with you my February favourites as there were plenty of products I have been in love with this month!

Laura Mercier Body Souffle Cream in "Ambre Vanille"
I was incredibly lucky and excited to receive this for my birthday as I think the whole collection of body things from Laura Mercier are beautiful. The scent of the Ambre Vanille is divine as it is a really nice sophisticated vanilla scent, not at all too sweet or sickly as some vanilla scented things can be. It also does a great job at moisturising your skin, and the packaging feels so luxurious. I love it so much!  

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in "120 Vanilla"
So last week I purchased the new Revlon Nearly Naked foundation as so many youtubers and bloggers have been raving about it. I will do a full review on this very soon, as although I wasn't sure to begin with, it is slowly winning me round, and I have been enjoying wearing it for the last part of February.

Origins Super Spot Remover
I recently did a review on this product (HERE) and so will not go on for too long. But I have loved using this product and will definitely continue to do so. It has really helped my skin by clearing up breakouts, and I just find it to be really effective. 

Korres Lip Butter in "Pomegranate"
I did a review on this in my last post (HERE), and I wanted to briefly mention it again as I have been really enjoying using it over the last couple of weeks. The lip butter moisturises my lips really well, whilst giving a tint of colour. It also lasts well and has a nice subtle fruity smell!

Mac Lipsticks in "A Perfect Day" and "Costa Chic"
I have also done two reviews on these (HERE & HERE), but I wanted to quickly say how much I have been loving wearing these lipsticks. I love A Perfect Day for days when I have a bright outfit on and what something nude to wear on my lips, or for lazy days when I'm not really wearing much make up. I then love to wear Costa Chic when I want to brighten up an outfit and make a statement. Both lipsticks are gorgeous and are really lovely to wear!

So that is is for my february favourites, let me know what your favourites are too!

I hope you enjoyed this months favourites, and please leave a comment down below as I love to read what you guys think!
Thank you, and I hope you have a great weekend,


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these reviews, just been checking out your spot remover review

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you found them helpful :) xx

      Delete