Saturday, 9 March 2013

Favourite 'Nude' Makeup!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all are having a fun weekend! Today I wanted to share with you my favourite 'nude' products. Products that are quite natural and good for everyday. All of the products I have been really enjoying wearing as I think natural make up looks so beautiful on everybody.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
The Revlon Nearly Naked foundation is quite a new product for me, but I really love how it feels light on the skin and gives the skin a dewy finish. You can apply it to give a light coverage, but then build it up in areas if you want more coverage. I really love this foundation and find it doesn't mask the face or look cakey.

Mac Lipstick in "A Perfect Day"
The Mac lipstick in "A Perfect Day" gives such a gorgeous nude colour to the lips, particularly for fair skin. Again this is really natural, and gives my lips a nude/pink colour, which I love! I have already done a review on this lipstick (HERE) if you want to know about this product!

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liner in "Nude"
The Rimmel eye liner in "nude" is a really nice liner for brightening the eye area whilst still looking natural. I use this everyday now to reduce the look of redness in my eyes. Again I have already done a review on this product (HERE) if you want to know more about it.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Exposed" 
This is one of my all time favourite blushes - I LOVE it! The matte finish and browny/pinky colour gives such a natural look. On my fair skin, it acts as a really natural contour as well as a blush. I really want Tarte to come to the UK because of these blushes, they are amazing, but if you want to more detail I have also done a review (HERE).

Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Nude Nail Polish in "Moulin Rouge Light"
This colour gives a really nice wash of colour to the nails, and looks so natural which is great for school or work, or if you want to give your nails a break from bright or dark colours. The formula is amazing as it is so easy to apply and dries so quickly!

So that is it for my favourite 'nude' products. All of these I love for days when I want to be a bit more natural. 
Let me know if you have any favourite 'nude' or natural products!

I really hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me, let me know what you think down below!
Thank you so much for reading, and have a great rest of the weekend,

2 comments:

  1. That foundation looks stunning on you!

    Www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu :) I am totally in love with it, I cannot recommend it enough! xx

      Delete