Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Beauty Wishlist #2

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all having a great week! I wanted to share with you a few products I have been lusting over recently. 
As spring has arrived (although it doesn't feel like it yet over here), I have been really obsessing over the bright coral colours, which is why I really love Benefit's Coralista blush, which is so popular and looks perfect for spring and summer, and the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral which also looks really gorgeous, and particularly because it is cream would look really healthy and glowy on the skin.
Since Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup did a tutorial using the NARS And God Created Woman Set I have just fallen in love. Unfortunately because it is extremely expensive and limited edition I don't think I will be able to get my hands on it just yet, but it is something I think is so stunning! 
Also from NARS is their new Radiant Creamy concealer. I haven't heard a great deal about this product, but the few reviews I have seen are all really good, and so I think I will be keeping my eye on it over the summer and keeping up with any new reviews.

That is it for my current beauty wishlist. This is just a snippet of it, and there are many products from the highstreet/drugstore which I am also lusting over, but I thought I would still show you some products which I think just look amazing! 

Let me know down below what products you have your eyes on!

I really hope you enjoyed this wishlist, please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think!
Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment