Monday, 18 February 2013

Sigma Duo Fibre F50 Brush!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well!
Today I want to talk about the Sigma Duo Fibre brush, which I received for my birthday. 
I had been eyeing up several stippling brushes, as although I own and love the Real Techniques one, I still wanted to try one with a bigger brush head for a quicker and lighter application of liquid foundation.
I had heard really good things about the Sigma one, so decided to go ahead and I am so glad I did!
The bristles are so soft and quite flexible, but make applying liquid foundation effortless. 
I like to use it with my Max Factor Face Finity foundation as that has quite a runny texture. 
It blends the foundation in so nicely, leaving no streaks or patches, to help achieve an 'air-brushed' finish.
As you can see, compared to the Real Techniques Stippling and Buffing brush, both of which I love, the Sigma Stippling Brush is a lot bigger, and not as dense. 
It definitely applies foundation to give a lighter coverage, and so if I want more coverage I will use the Buffing brush.

The Sigma Stippling brush also washes really well and hasn't yet shed on me which is a massive bonus. 
The only con I can see with this brush is that overtime it may become more and more splayed, which is a shame.

The brush retails for £16.95 from Cocktail Cosmetics, which is a tad pricey especially with delivery costs, but considering the price of many other stippling brushes it really isn't bad.

On the whole I would highly recommend this brush for applying liquid foundation, and any other liquid products like blush. It makes applying foundation so quick and easy, especially as you know you will be left with a beautiful finish.

Let me know if you have tried this brush and what you think of it!

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful, please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think!
Thank you,

12 comments:

  1. I love the real techniques brushes I don't think i could ever swap them for something else!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, they're amazing! But I do love this sigma brush :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I love duo fiber brushes

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your review, I was considering buying this brush and now I will.
    will paste this post on my facebook also :D

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love my sigma stippling brush so much i have 2,
    one for foundation and one for blush :)

    loving your blog, im your newest follower!

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I would definitely buy another one!
      Thank you xxx

      Delete
  5. Hello dear :) nice blog and cute post! love Sigma ;) today I will follow you with pleasure and you'll look for me if you want to follow me ;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete