Monday, 4 February 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liner 'Nude'!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well. 
With exams and coursework taking a toll on my tiredness and stress levels, I thought it would be a good idea to purchase the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in 'Nude'. I had already heard really great things about these liners, and that the 'Nude' colour really helps to brighten tired eyes. I have been using this now for about a week and am super pleased with the results...
As you can see from this photo, the liner is noticeable on the waterline. However, I think it makes my eyes look more awake and fresher, which is perfect for those Monday mornings. 
I also find this liner so creamy and easy to apply, which is really great as I do have quite sensitive eyes. Despite it being very creamy though, it does last all day which is a massive bonus.

I am really tempted to purchase more colours from this line as I think this liner is amazing! For £3.99 I don't think you can go wrong, and with a selection of colours I am sure these is one for every occasion.

Let me know if you have tried these liners and what you think of them! Or just leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment