Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Recent Purchases #2

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all having a great week!
Over the last couple of weeks I have picked up some items which I have really want to share with you. I have also used some of the products several times and so will sum up what I think of them so far.
So the first item is the Origins Spot Remover. I had heard such good things about this product, and so was really excited to see if it would make much difference to my skin. I have been using it for about a week and have seen a good difference in my skin. I find this really reduces spots and also reduces the redness. However, I will do a full review soon so stay tuned for that!
Next is the Benefit Fine One One which is their new blush/highlighter product. I got this on a bit of a whim and have already featured it in my January favourites. It gives a very natural sheen to the skin which I think will be super pretty in Spring/Summer. But as with the Origins, I will do a full review of this product very soon.
I also recently picked up this bracelet from Topshop. I was really drawn to the triangle shapes with the gold and silver. I have been really enjoying wearing this as it goes with so much!
Also from Topshop is this cream knitted jumper. I really loved how it has slight sparkles in the fabric, and lace panels on either side of the collar bone and down the back. It looks really nice with just leggings, and I love how warm and soft it is!
My hunt for Chelsea boots is finally over as I found these black Chelsea boots from River Island. I love the stud detailing as I thinks it makes them quite different, and I also love how they're pretty comfy. 

So that is it for my recent purchases. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it interesting! Let me know if you have picked up some things recently, or just leave a comment down below as I love reading what you guy's think.
Thank you,

2 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Especially Benefit blush! I hope you'll write about it :)

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I definitely am - it will be my next post! xx

      Delete