Friday, 15 February 2013

Origins Super Spot Remover!

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a great week.
Over the last few months, I had heard so many amazing reviews about the Origins Spot Remover, but as so many products haven't worked for my skin, I didn't hold much hope that this would too. However, when my birthday came around, I thought it would be a good opportunity to ask for it, and very kindly my friends gave me it as part of my present!
So I have now being using it for about 2 weeks, and over that time I have seen significant improvement to my skin!

So to quickly summaries what Origins say about this product, they say that it will 'heal, fight and fade' spots and 'instantly help speed healing while anti-spot technology helps visibly correct post blemish darkening'. They also claim that the spot remover will help 'visibly relieve irritating redness'.

So they had quite a lot to live up to, and I am super happy to say I mostly agree with what they claim.

The product is a clear gel, and I like to apply this every evening after I have cleansed and moisturised to areas like my forehead and chin where I have breakouts. I don't put this all over as it basically dries out the area, so I only put this where I have quite significant spots.

As the product dries, wherever you have put it does tingle ever so slightly and tightens, but I personally quite like the feeling.
Over the past 2 weeks, I have noticed that the spots I have heal quicker. The product has also helped to reduce the redness, which is what they claim. I find over a few nights the size visibly reduces, making my skin look overall much clearer.

However, as I said before, I don't 100% agree with what they claim. They claim that the product will help correct the darkening spots can cause, which is what I seriously suffer from - on my skin, once the spots have faded, I am left with a dark area where they have been, which is really annoying as it makes my skin look worse than it actually is. 
Unfortunately, this product does not do that for me, but that is not to say it won't for.

On the whole though, I am really impressed with this product. On my forehead especially it has really helped to calm the redness and the size of the breakouts I once had. My chin does still have some spots, but mostly marks from where spots have been. 

I am definitely going to continue to use this and purchase this product in the future. 
I am on the hunt for a product that will help fade the discolouration left over from the spots, but in the meantime I am loving using the spot remover!

Let me know if you have tried this product and what you think of it!

I really hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love to hear you guy's comments!
Thank you,

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about this! I think I may have to try this :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really recommend it for those pesky spots that just don't go away! :) xx

      Delete