Saturday, 9 February 2013

Mac A Perfect Day Lipstick!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're well! Today I wanted to talk about a new Mac lipstick of mine which I received from my beautiful friend Ella, who by the way has an amazing blog!
The lipstick is called 'A Perfect Day', which is a light peach/nude colour. I believe it was part of a recent collection called 'Naturally' so hopefully you can still pick this up at a counter.  
The finish is an amplified creme, which I have never owned before, however the lipstick is very creamy and moisturising, and applies really easily.
The lipstick is a lovely nude, so perfect for those days when you aren't sure what lipstick to wear as you may have a bright outfit on or are going for a natural look. 
It lasts really well, even through eating and drinking, which I always love in a lipstick.

I would really recommend this lipstick if you are looking for a new nude colour! 
And please let me know if you have picked this up too and what you think of it!

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful,
Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think.
Thank you,

4 comments:

  1. Perfect color! I'd love to try it.

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty nude colour- really suits you
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete