Sunday, 3 February 2013

Mac Costa Chic Lipstick!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you have all had a great week!
For my birthday, I very kindly received Mac's Costa Chic lipstick, which I was very excited about as it looks like an amazing bright, coral colour which I adore in the summer. 
The lipstick is a frost finish, and so it has a pearlescent sheen to it which I think is really nice. 
The colour is bright, but I think it is stunning! It is not for everyday, and not every clothing piece goes with it, but on days when you do want a 'wow' lipstick, I think this is perfect.
I do have fair skin, but I personally still really like it. I also think it would suit many different skin tones. 
The formula is really good, and it lasts quite a long time. You do have to be careful when applying and reapplying it, and so if you did want to achieve the perfect finish with this, a lipliner may be needed.
I can see myself wearing this lipstick so much throughout spring and summer as I just love the coral colours that come out. 

Let me know if you have this lipstick and what you think of it, or just leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think!

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful.
Thank you as always for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I have pale skin too so I usually try to stray away from brighter colours, but this really suits you! I think I need to give it a go :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope you like it as much as I do! xxx

      Delete