Saturday, 23 February 2013

Korres Lip Butters - Jasmine and Pomegranate!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are having a great weekend! 
After picking up my first Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine last year, I instantly fell in love with it's smooth and soft texture, and moisturising abilities. I know many people rave about them, and I can see why. They last really well and give your lips a sheer tint of colour, which is so nice if you want a break from wearing heavy lipsticks. I love tinted lip balms as my lips tend to get very dry, especially in colder weather.

As I am pretty much at the end my Jasmine lip butter, I decided to purchase another one, but with more of a hint of colour. I decided to go with Pomegranate, as it looked like it gave a really pretty subtle hint of pink.
On my lips here I have Jasmine. As you can see it doesn't really give my lips too much colour, just a very sheer wash of light pink. However, this has a gorgeous sweet scent of vanilla/cupcake, but it is not at all sickly. It lasts really well and hydrates my lips really well too. 
Here I have applied Pomegranate. This colour looks quite bright in the pot and compared to Jasmine it does gives more colour, but it is still quite sheer. It is a really lovely rosy pink, which I think would suit many skin tones. I personally don't think this has much of a smell, but some people may prefer that. Again it is really moisturising and lasts really well.

I also really like the packaging. I know it is not that hygienic, but I love how the colour of the lid represents the colour of the lip balm.
For £7 they are pricey, but I really do think they're worth it. I really want to try the other colours like Mango, as I think that would be perfect for summer!

Let me know if you like the Korres Lip Butters and what colours/flavours you recommend!

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love to see what you guys think!
Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment