Friday, 1 February 2013

January Favourites!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all well! I feel like I haven't done a favourites post in ages and although I don't have too many things to show you today, I am nonetheless very excited. 
I got quite a few things for my birthday which I am really looking forward to showing you but as I have only just started using them I still need some time to see what I think!

Now onto my favourites...

Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush - Now I am going to completely contradict myself here because this brush I did get for my birthday. However, after using this several times I am safe to say that I am in LOVE with this brush. It does an amazing job at evenly applying your foundation, and I love how it feels like it's giving you a sheer coverage, when in fact it makes your foundation look flawless. 

Benefit Fine One One - This is a new product out from Benefit and when I was looking around the store I wasn't intending on purchasing it. However, I fell in love with the fresh glow it gives your cheeks whilst still looking really natural. It is super easy to apply and I can't wait to wear this more throughout the Spring and Summer. 

No7 Beautiful Skin Exfoliator - I have already done a review on this (post HERE), but I couldn't not mention it in my January favourites. I love to use this 2-3 times a week to help purify and clean my face. I think it helps make a difference to the breakouts on my skin, and am definitely going to repurchase this in the future.

Nivea Lip Balm - Onto a not so exciting product, but I had to mention this product as it has really helped save my lips from this cold and windy weather. I use this before I go to bed and it really helps to smooth and soften my lips. Plus it is only £1.99!

So that is it for my January favourites, I really hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know what your favourites are as I love to see what you guys think.

Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment