Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Benefit Fine One One!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all well! Today I wanted to talk to you about the new product from Benefit; Fine One One.
I spotted this whilst on a shopping trip, and was convinced into letting the lady at the counter try it on me. I wasn't expecting much, and wasn't really planning on buying it, but when I saw it in the mirror I thought it looked gorgeous!

So Benefit explain this product as;
"Fine-one-one to the rescue! This sheer brightening cheek & lip color gives your look instant LIFT, SHAPE and POP. Glide on the three shades: pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral" 
So when I was first applying this to myself, I was a little dubious of whether I would be left with 3 stripes of colour that look totally unnatural. However, what I love is that the colours are so easy to blend and are actually quite sheer. 
As you can see from the pictures, the colours do blend out to be quite sheer, and so leave your cheeks with a super pretty sheen. You can easily build up the intensity if you wish which is also really handy.This product lasts a good length of time as well, and I love how with the packaging you simply twist the dial to roll up more product. 
                   

I think the colours are very pretty, especially for spring and summer, and being able to use 
them on your lips is really good, especially if you were travelling. 

Although at £24.50 this product isn't cheap, I do think it'll be lasting me quite a while. The colours and so gorgeous and really easy to blend in. 


I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a highlighter/blush duo, particularly for the Spring and Summer ahead!
Let me know if you have tried this product and what you think of it!
I hope you found this review helpful, please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you,

8 comments:

  1. Is this the one that was part of Michelle Phan's January Fav's video?

    http://SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benefit! Everything looks so pretty :)

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete