Tuesday, 5 February 2013

A New Name!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are well today!
As you may have noticed, I have decided to change the name of my blog to 'a Touch of Beauty'. After having my blog for 7 months, I have began to feel like the old name 'Stylish Beauty' wasn't showing what my blog was about. I also felt that some people may get the wrong idea of how I want people to think about my blog. 
So I have now got the name'a Touch of Beauty', which I think is a much more concise and appropriate name for my blog, and with the web address being http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/.
 Obviously no longer having the name'Stylish Beauty' is going to be very weird, but I'm hoping with a new year, the new name will become normal and what you and I relate to my blog as.

I have loved blogging for the past 7 months and do not intend to stop. The support I have been given has been amazing, and I want to thank you all for your kind words. 

Please let me know what you think of the new name as I love hearing your feedback!

Thank you so much,


No comments:

Post a Comment